.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter Scenes

Kowtar, aka April, in her typical Berber getup, chowing down on my leftovers.


My little Christmas tree in the corner. Tree donated by Jessica Morrison's Grandmother, and lights sent in a Christmas package from my family.

A typical evening with April, bundled up under the covers watching a movie on my laptop.


There are many ironies of life here. One of which, regards temperatures. When I'm at home, I'm usually bundled up in many layers (usually around 50's in the house), sometimes with hats, scarves, and gloves on. There is a heater going when I'm stationary, and preferably, a blanket as well. Then I'll make a snack or grab a book, head to the roof and strip down to my underwear to bronze myself on the sheltered, sunny rooftop. Layer up again to head back inside, and then take off several to make visits or work in town. Yes, you are comprehending. It's usually colder inside than out.



Hauling in greens from the palmerie for Christmas festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home