.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Sunday, November 12, 2006

never ending computer problems . . .

Computer problems...they are limitless, apparently. Once receiving my computer back from America, I turned it on, used it for thirty minutes and the AC Adaptor died. I researched them, contacted the PC IT dude and had him purchase a generic Adaptor for 500 Dh. A friend delivered it when she returned from taking the GRE in the capital. That was two weeks ago. I used it for a week - furiously inputting survey data, creating a keyboard lesson plans for computer classes I'm developing, reveling in having all my computer files, photos and music back. My sitemate informed me he wasn't interested in a wireless router so I could have Internet Access upstairs. Maybe that's okay, prevent me from getting addicted to the Internet when I should be out working. I traveled to Azrou and got an email from April, who had been at my house over the weekend, typing up reports on my computer: "the new AC Adaptor died, sorry!" I returned. The AC Adaptor seemed fine, but would not charge the computer. Not sure what I will do now, as I was depending on it for compiling surveys, etc. Please pray for wisdom or for it to miraculously fix itself ;)

Right now I'm taking advantage of a few days with the house and my sitemate's computer to myself to catch up on all my emails, blogging that I've neglected far too long, news and research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home