.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Friday, August 11, 2006

Babysitting


I just found this photo on my friends, Allison & Marc's blogsite... from their wedding. I was babysitting little Maya, Angela's baby, during the rehearsal. I must say it is quite strange to see myself with a baby in my arms, but she was a little treasure... after her crying fit, that is. I was constantly terrified I would do something wrong, pacing the floor, patting her, rushing up to Ang and trading violin for baby between songs, to let her nurse ... to soothe the little chicken (if you've read The Brother's Karamazov, you'll appreciate that saying more.)

I'm just quite happy I got to see little Maya while she was still so young (8 weeks) ... as the next time she probably be at least a year-and-a-half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home