.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Where will I be for the next two years..?

We just arrived back in Azrou this morning. I was sooo happy to see all my friends, take a long hot shower, the beautiful mountains and crisp air, take a nap, blog and chill out with no pressure to think and respond to Dirija.

We find out this evening or tomorrow where we will spend the next two years of our lives and I’m getting a little bit excited and nervous. For some reason, I haven’t thought about it as much as some, after determining that I could be happy in so many different situations, but I’m still curious. Maybe it’s just that that is a huge thing to find out: “Here’s where you will spend the next two years of your life … “ eek! and maybe it's easier not to know until I need to know, eh?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a sexy fancy dress costumes site/blog. It pretty much covers sexy fancy dress costumes related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Meliss said...

Rach!! I thought you needed a comment other than these crazy spam comments...
I can't believe you're where you're going to be for 2 years! I wish you were still in Cincinnati
=(
Miss you!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Yes, you definitely need to change your settings so that you don't get these creepy anonymous comments. That just irritates me!

Hope you are having a great week!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Beach said...

I have left you a couple of comments, but don't see them. Boo. You look beautiful in the pink photo eating "shoes". Of course you are lovely all the time. Just finished paying your Verizon bill. Want to get a package for you this week, sorry we haven't gotten one together yet. Just got back from a lovely week in NC. Love, Mom

8:38 PM  
Blogger running shoes said...

Here's another legitimate comment from Cincy. I must say Rach, your pitures of Morocco are great. It makes me want to visit. I will be praying for you that you get a really good assignment for your two years.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home