.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dress Ups, A Costing Matrix, etc..

Saadia (my language teacher) and I eating little Shebekia shoes from a platter of cookies we created during Laid Seguir on Friday. Saadia's great. She has lots of patience with us, acts as a living dictionary/translator whenever present and puts up with a lot of crap from us.
Yeah for Saadia!


My family decided to play dress-ups with me last night... I'm wearing a Kaftan (indoors robe for women) and some covering called I forget what. I think they took about 30 photos of me by myself and with combinations of little sisters and friends. Hee hee.

We have been working for the past several weeks on a Costing Matrix for a shoemaker, Hassan, that we have been interviewing. Below is the rough draft (which we afterward input into a series of Excel spreadsheets) of the matrix to determine his fixed and variable costs, assets, etc. Tons of fun :-)


This photo isn't great, but this is my wonderful, adorable, generous Moroccan family.
(Top L-to-R: Aannass, Oosama, Baba Omar, Mama Amina, Sara, Hajar, (bottom left), Me.)


Peace.

(I'll publish more photos later, but it's close to our 8PM curfew, so I have to run!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hey Rachel,

Next time you are making cookies or any other American food, you can always visit my online recipe book at http://recipes.heddings.com/

Love ya!
erica

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach, you look so beautiful in your pink Kaftan! Love you, Laura

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home