.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

IST in Color

The view from my hotel room ... ah yeah.

Volunteers listening to presentations & training sessions...

Some of the handicrafts that the volunteers are developing with local artisans.

One of the volunteers outfitted in full Tashelheight garb for her presentation ...
Me and my program director, Bouchra, gettin' jiggy (blue filtered).


One of our many delightful dinners on the boardwalk (with something other than Moroccan cuisine to choose from!!).

The Minister from the Ministry of Tourism and L'Artisanat presenting the 2015 Economic Development Strategy for Morocco (in their sector).


Me and my dear friend Andrea ... she lives in Tafroute which is very far from my site, meaning I haven't seen her since training last December. Good times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Rachel, It was so nice to meet you this past weekend. I feel like I have known you all since I read your blogs. I look forward to spending more time with you in the future! -April

11:56 AM  
Blogger Rachel Beach said...

Where's your blog..? It's not on your dashboard. And it was so nice to meet you too. I'm really happy for both of you.

Raja

2:55 PM  
Blogger Dar Hakim said...

Hi Rachel, I m H@kim. I was just waondering among blogs lol
I m a spy in the house of love ! u know the song of Jim Morisson:)
visit my blog and i hope we can get in touch cause I m intending to work with peace corps as coordinator or facilitator of lge and culture lol

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home