.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Lovely Parents

This post is dedicated to my wonderful parents,
Dennis & Rebecca Beach.


They are the most precious people in the world to me.


In so many ways they have been an example, encouragement, inspiriation, and mentors to me... as well as being the best parents one could ever ask for.


They are the most in love couple I know.

They took two unheard of weeks away from insanely busy Play Mart to hop on a plane, cross an ocean and visit their daughter in Morocco. They cleaned my house, organized, bought a shade structure for my roof ...


... even built me a compost pile.


They took tons of photos and learned new Arabic words every day. They were fascinated by the architecture and the cultural differences. They spent hours talking to me about my frustrations, joys, and the simple things of daily life here.

Most of all I just enjoyed spending time with them, my wonderful parents.
I love you Mom and Dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

So many fun pictures!
It sounds like you you had a wonderful time with your parents.
Can't wait to hear the violin :)
I'm glad we didn't have to watch poor Loquita suffer :(
I think I'd rather have a Samson, though. He's very cute. Soon we'll be up to feed and soothe a little life too...Any day.

2:43 PM  
Blogger cory said...

Rach,
you definitely have an incredible family. treasure them, like you do.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home