.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Monday, March 06, 2006

Meet My Artisans

(Sooo... they didn't want me taking pictures because they were afraid that I was going to post them on the internet. I laughed and reassured them that was a preposterous idea... i just wanted them as "souveniers" to share with my friends. Which is what I'm doing... on the Internet.)

This is the wonderful family that I'm spending a lot of time with, just got to see them start a new carpet, photograph all their beautiful carpets, tables, paintings, etc. They are such sweet people!












2 Comments:

Blogger luxuryduck said...

hello rachel,

i am venturing to morocco for the first time this spring. mind if i hit you up for a bit of advice and recommendations?

thanks,

ethan

1:10 AM  
Blogger Rachel Beach said...

Nope, that's fine! Just email me at rachelbeach@hotmail.com

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home