.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hiding

So I have to admit that I hid from someone tonight. Some girls came by and asked if I wanted to go to an Ahawash (celebration) for the birth of a friend’s mom’s baby. I explained I had to wait for the electric guys to finish and told them to come back in an hour. But, really, there is always someone here or something going on…and I really just wanted a quiet evening, so I turned off the lights and sat typing on my computer, hoping they would finally give up. They did. They came back half an hour later.. but then Antoine and I were talking and had the lights on. In essence, I was caught. I answered the door and thanked them, met another friend, kissed a little boy on the cheek and told them I was tired and had gone a lot of places today and just needed to rest a little. Shockingly, they didn’t protest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home