.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Love..

I am in love. The one I love is grand. He is unique and stands tall among his peers. Though he has many moods, I cannot help but gaze upon his handsome features all day long.


His name is Mt. Kisane. I have climbed Kisane 3.5 times now, the last trek taking only 3 hours instead of 12. In the cold and rain and clouds.


After a drizzly morning, the sun popped out and a rainbox arched over Mt. Kisane. Antoine and I went to the roof to stare at it and take a million photos. It was a perfectly glorious afternoon. (This is the view from my roof)


Sunset (Kisane is due East of Agdz.)

All photos taken by Antoine Sylvas ®
(What can I say, he's a good photographer and his camera is way better than mine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home