.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Aarhus, Denmark

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Christmas Pictures

A group of us strolled 7 kilometers through a palmery to reach our Auberge for Christmas Eve.


Christmas Dinner: what else but a tagine?


The beautiful view from the roof of the Kasbah.


Our Christmas Tree: someone's mom sent this little kit, we poured the magic water in the tree frame and it sprouted these little pine needles overnight.


The sink: in typical Moroccan style

I discovered Risk... lost, but still got the advantage of no sleep.. 5AM I think.

Licking my fingers.. a must after couscous.


Our White Elephant Gift Exchange.. I got the cool little lantern in front after stealing it from my friend.

Trying on gifts...

The proper way to eat couscous...


(I'm posting photos now because we just got high speed internet in Agdz, so I haven't been able to post these until now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home